UPSC CSE 2021 Exam Dates released, check dates for civil services prelims.
UPSC CSE 2021 Exam Date: One of the most important exams of UPSC, the civil services prelims exam will be held on June 27, 2021, for which the notification will be released on February 10, and the last date to apply is March 2, 2021.
UPSC CSE 2021 Exam Date: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)on Monday released the exam schedule for the year 2021 on its official website. Every year, UPSC releases annual calendar mentioning important dates related to various exams.
The UPSC Civil Services 2021 Recruitment process will be completed in three phases — Preliminary Written Test, Mains Written Exam and Personality Test/ Interview. Disclaimer: UPSC Civil Service exam is possible to clear without coaching.
UPSC CSE 2021 Exam Dates
UPSC has released the UPSC Civil Services Examination 2021 schedule. The important dates for UPSC Civil Services 2021 exam dates are as below:
|Issuance of official Notification by UPSC||February 10, 2021|
|Online Registration for UPSC 2021 to open||February 10, 2021|
|Closing of online registration||March 2, 2021|
|Release of UPSC 2021 Admit Card||1st week of June 2021|
|UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2021 Exam Date||June 27, 2021|
|Declaration of IAS Prelims 2021 Result||August 2021|
|Civil Services (Main) 2021 Exam Date||September 17, 2021|
|Declaration of IAS 2021 Main Result||November 2021|
|Interview Dates||February 2022|
IAS 2021 Vacancies
The UPSC will release the number of total vacancies along with the official notification on February 10, 2021.
- Expected Total Number of Posts – 900 (approx)
Reservation of posts under special categories:
- Person with blindness and low vision – 08 Posts
- Person with deaf and hard of hearing – 11 Posts
- Persons with loco motor disability – 15 Posts
- Persons with Multiple disabilities – 05 Posts
List of Civil Services under UPSC 2021:
Candidates who will qualify the UPSC Civil Services Examination 2021 will be appointed under following services as per their marks in the merit list of UPSC 2021:
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax), Group ‘A’
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
UPSC Civil Services Examination 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Indian citizens with valid identity proof are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021.
- Candidate’s age must be between 21 years to 32 years. He/she should be born not before than August 2, 1987 and not after August 1, 1998.
- Candidates must be a graduate from any university recognized by the UGC.
Steps to fill up UPSC Civil Services Examination 2021 Application Form
Candidates can apply online on UPSC’s official website (https://www.upsc.gov.in/).
All the aspiring candidates need to be careful while filling up the application form. Incomplete application form will not be accepted. Candidates need to follow the steps below to apply for UPSC Civil Services Examination 2021:
- Visit the official website of UPSC – https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Fill all the personal and academic details in the required spaces
- Submit the prescribed application fee either by net-banking, e-challan form or by using any Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature. (Passport size photograph and signature in the jpg format that should not be exceeded 40 KB and must not be below than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature).
- Click “Submit” to fill the UPSC Civil Services Examination 2021 online forms
- Take the print copy of the Confirmation page
UPSC CSE 2021 Exam Application Fee:
Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- either by depositing the amount in any branch of the State Bank of India (SBI) by cash, or by using the net banking facility of the State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card. SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
IAS 2021 Admit Card
The admit card of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021 will be issued three weeks prior to the commencement of the exam. The direct link to access the e-admit card will be uploaded on the official web portal of the UPSC.
To download UPSC Civil Services 2021 admit card, candidates will need their registration number and date of birth. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card of UPSC Civil Services Examination 2021.
Civil Services Exam 2020 Cut Off (Expected)
|Category||CS(PRE)||CS ( MAIN)||CD (FINAL)|